Oh, My Poor House!

Well, that time of year has arrived-despite what the weather has been saying of late.
Spring is here at last! And you know what spring means-a good spring-clean all those repairs, and little odd jobs that need doing.
And this year, there's a big job to do as well. Actually, the outside walls of my house need to be repaired
and repainted.
So, I have hired some painters to do the outside walls. I am quite stressed, what with all the comings and goings of workmen, tools, paint smells, mess...there's going to be.
But it has to be done; so better to get it over and done with as quickly as possible.
If I don't, my poor house will suffer even more next winter.

So, I won't be blogging for five or seven days. I'll try to pop in to read your blogs when I can.
I'll miss you all! xx
                                           
Comments Off