Just a Quick Note

 orange clouds birds and sunset



Freedom!

Hello there all my friends! Just dropped in to say hi. I know I've been missing in action for a while...where have I been? So here's my news (in case you were wondering).
I thought that since I'm having a vacation, I would blog about how very nice it is to stay home and pretend you're on vacation. Yep. No stress on the budget, no stress on traveling to or from, so I'm having a lovely staycation this year. For me, staycation is all about staying up late, sleeping in, visits to family, taking naps, reading, a good movie, dinner with friends, going to the beach, the park for numerous picnics and getting chores done that I don't have time to do otherwise. I even managed to update my G+ little spot . (It has been so sadly neglected!)
Staycation is a good way of getting rest and reducing stress as well. Sufficient rest and relaxation are extremely important to our overall health and well-being. (I still need to remind myself of their value. Not because I don't essentially know it, but because it can sometimes seem like a million other things need to get done first.)  

To be honest, I only took a long weekend trip to the seaside but nothing beyond that really.

Anyway, I'll be back soon. Have fun and do have a wonderful weekend!

Did I mention I'm on "vacation"? xx

Comments Off