February 06, 2015

Free Photography Resources

free photography resources roses collage
Can one ever have enough photography tips and techniques? I know I can never get enough of them. Photography is a constantly challenging area to experiment, feel, and discover. There always seems to be something to new to learn, even for experienced photographers.
With this in mind I have put together a list of some of the free photo resources for various kinds of photography that I've found so useful over the years.
beautiful roses
Darlene - Digital Photo Mentor

*STROBIST

*APOGEE PHOTO Magazine

*FStoppers

*DIY Photography

*Florabella Collection-Textures

*The CoffeeShop Free PS/PSE Acrtions

I hope that these resources will be useful for anyone involved in photography.


beautiful hydrangea


Enjoy, have fun exploring! xx