Just A Quick Note

Hello! Happy Friday y'all! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! I'm still on vacation (read: staycation) trying to soak up as much relaxation as possible, but I wanted to drop in and say hi. Thank you for taking the time to read, follow, etc. my blog here. It really means a lot to me.

I am enjoying my break here, just finished my first cup of coffee and am editing tons of old photos on my computer. Just thought I'd give you some eye candy and return to my break; thanks for looking!

Hope you have a great weekend! xx

P.S. Missed you. All. Immensely.

sunset in the countryside and a barn
a little alley in the morning light
summer hay
trees in monochrome

abandoned wrecked house


This Ice Cream Cake looks so refreshing.

Love this Raspberry Lemonade.

All about sea turtles.

I absolutely adore his work.

Do's and Don'ts in Japan.

Ballet dancers in random situations by American photographer Jordan Matter.