Have a Wonderful Weekend

Life lately...
Capturing ordinary, everyday life in public spaces or life as its happens...
A car windshield makes a great surface for reflection photography. Trees reflected in my car's windshield. (Captured with my iphone.)
I always make coffee before I leave home, but I like to have a cup in the middle of the day, too.
Pumpkin Spice Latte and chocolate donuts only at Starbucks.

Taking in the beauty of the autumn scenery.

I can definitely feel fall is in the air. The autumn leaves are gorgeous right now, and I am encouraging everyone I know to spend a little extra time outside before the trees are bare and those amazing autumn leaves are gone.
Having a nice glass of wine after a hard day.
Sometimes it can be relaxing as long as you don't drink too much;)

Enjoying the last of summer's tomato bounty.