Dog Is Man's Best Friend

Dogs are notable for being loyal, patient, and capable of pure love. There's a saying that goes " Life is great...dogs make it better."

"The reason I dedicate myself to helping animals so much is because they are already so many people dedicated to hurting them."
~ Author unknown

Needless to say, I'm against animal cruelty and believe animals should be treated respectably as if they are also humans. No matter their size, every animal matters.
Below are a few links about animals that I find them quite interesting. Hope you find them interesting too!
little cute pup




Note: So saddened to hear about this terrible news. My heart is breaking for the people in Barcelona. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims of the terrible attack in this beautiful city.

Stay safe and have a good weekend! xx

Some of the most tear-jerking stories of dog's loyalty and friendship.

Does your dog or cat actually love you?

10 Signs you are a hopeless animal lover.

My blogging friend Sandra of Mad Snapper is a huge dog-lover and pretty awesome!

IHeart Dogs

Linking to Saturday's Critters.