3 Simple Decorating Ideas

I've always believed in homes that are a perfect reflection of the people who live inside. For me, that means a space that is free of clutter, and reflects my personal interests and aesthetics. And I've always believed that some small changes can make such a big difference in any home. Here are three ways to decorate with things you already have.


1. Repurpose a footstool into a side table, perfect for pulling up alongside a sofa.

2. Group pictures correctly. I hate to see pictures evenly spaced around the room. It's better to have only six (or seven) of them, hung in a straight line or a block, and nothing elsewhere.

3. To achieve a calm and peaceful space that allows you to recharge, a very good rule is to use only three colours. Adding even a speck of another colour will destroy the look. It's the discipline that creates the feeling of peacefulness and space.

Last but not least, don't feel overwhelmed! Take a moment to reflect on what you would like your home to look like.

Hope you have a lovely weekend. xx

(Top Photo via AliExpress, Photo of Wall Gallery via Passion Shake, Stool Photos via hostingcoupons.me, Photo of Textiles via ClareMont.)