We Are Only Humans

betty manousos passer-by with red dress

Last night when I was lying in bed with my eyes closed trying to sleep, this question came to mind.
What would I like to improve about myself?
Well, it's not really one thing. I have many things that I'd like to improve about myself actually.

Neale  Donald Walsch once said: "Only when you stop letting fears hold you back, will you start to make those major breakthroughs in life". That phrase hit home. And I suddenly realized that getting out of my comfort zone is the answer!
betty manousos walking bag

I've finally figured it out. I'll be honest. I am afraid of failing, at least some of the time. And that fear of failure stops me doing the things that can move me forward to achieve my goals.
In fact, I really need to overcome my fear of failure. So how do I step past the fear? I think I need to use some mental tricks for stepping outside of my comfort zone:
Switching up my routine, trying something new and moving toward the fear.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. xx

(Photos from my ongoing project Dérives (Drifts) on Life Framer.)