On Creativity

Everyone is creative in their own way. Creativity is a way of living; it helps you see things differently and has a way of changing things up. Simply put, it is because creativity makes life unbelievably interesting and fulfilling.
There's no denying that our creative minds get stuck in a creative funk from time to time. Creativity demands focus - but sometimes life gets in the way...

So while I was searching the web for inspiration today, I found this awesome collection of creative techniques, compositions and mixed media approaches to feed my creative soul. This list of 100+ ideas will keep you inspired for a long time.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

Hope you have a creative weekend. xx

Here's a CUT and DRY post on Creative Personality you may have missed.

(100+ Creative Photography Ideas.)

(Photo via.)