Rescuing My Pans

Oh No! What do I do now? My supper is burnt to the bottom of the pot!
                                              
We all have these moments when things don't go according to plan. I have been neglecting my kitchen mostly because I was just so absorbed by my blog; being devoted blogger also throws a wrench in things.
Actually, I think it all comes down to prioritizing. I have so many things I'd like to get done in a day that most days I feel so overwhelmed by it all.
                                               
So I've decided that I should make a point of blocking some time for rescuing my pans! Otherwise, I'll still have things like these.

Well, I won't be blogging for a few days. 

Hope you have a fantastic weekend, and happy 4th of July to my American friends. xx                                 

Comments Off