Blogging - What's Going On in the Blogosphere

Lots of things have changed on the blogs, new people coming and going. Lately I've noticed that Nancy of ARJ has made her blog private. Her blog is now accessible to invited readers only. Pity...
I found blogs that were so funny (e.g. Pat of A View from the Edge) but weren't there for very long. Pity, I could see them going a long way.

Well, we all know the act of unfollowing someone on Google Friend Connect. These little actions can affect some people in a not-so-positive way. What? That person you consider a friend is no longer following you.
Why did that person unfollow you? Did you do something wrong? Is it because you disabled comments... temporarily?

In fact, I wouldn't be offended if someone unfollowed me. Everyone has the right to decide who and who not follow. (I, too, have unfollowed someone on social media.) Sometimes, you just aren't a match for someone. I mean, you can't be everything to everyone, right?
I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's okay to be unfollowed.

After all, if they are not following you and you don't see a big purpose in following them, what's the point?
Unfollow!


On another note, there are plenty of good bloggers out there (And Trac, Vodka Logic, This Stop Willoughby ), if you are reading, please come back to blogging soon, we all miss you!).

Today I'm sharing with you some of my favourite blogs I think they rock!
So here are a few great bloggers you should check out, read, and hopefully follow.
It's been a huge source of inspiration for me to know people like you who always share your talents, spirit and heart.
So here goes, in no particular order-

Hilary of The Smitten Image

Tracy of Pen and Paper

Cloudia of Comfort Spiral

Gail of Louisiana Belle 

Theresa of The Run *A* Round Ranch

Kelly of Kelly's Thoughts and Ramblings

Sylvia of Sylvia from over the hill

Cora of Sarcastic Granny

Trac of Welcome to Our World

Tamara of Tamara (Like) Camera

Liz of A Nut in a Nutshell

RK of Riot Kitty

Lynn of Good Things Happened

Eileen of Viewing Nature With Eileen

Teresa of Journaling Woman

Robyn of Life by Chocolate

Tammy of Our Neck of The Woods

Sandie of Chatty Crone

Ria of  It's Me

Cheryl of The Farmer's Daughter

Mandy of Emm in London

Craver of Craver-Vii

Monika of The Bitch is Back

Fernando of Foto ao Acaso!

Leovi of La Fotografia Efectista Abstracta

Patrick of Patrick Tillett

Pantherka of Pantherka

Bob of Birds and Nature in the Forest of Dean

Cubano of Un Cubano en Londres

Check out these great blogs as well.

Thanks to you all for reading and  following. It may sound a little cheesy but you all have supported CAD through all these years.
And of course I'll still be around to keep you up-to-date with what is happening in my little corner of the world.
Alright, I love you all! xx

P.S. Are you looking for something good to read ?

P.P.S. People can still e-mail me if they need any help or just to chat...

(Illustration via  SKYPATH , cartoon by Drew via Tooth Paste For Dinner )

Comments Off