Stunning Cityscape Vistas



Unique architecture of Hong Kong. Hyper-crowded Hong Kong tiny apartments...


German photographer Michael Wolf sets out to explore and capture the incredible urban landscapes of Hong Kong in his series "Architecture of Density". His pictures only show fragments of massive blocks of flats.
With seven million people packed into 426 square miles of land, Hong Kong is one of the most densely populated areas in the world.



It makes me think...Gosh, I need space! The architectural density photos look absolutely mind-blowing. Don't you think? Look at those repetitive details that occupy the whole frame. I just thought I'd share them with you.

I hope your summer's going well, and I'm sure you've all been as busy as I have. I don't know about you,  but summer's get crazy for me...during the summer months it's much harder to keep up on all of the things (blog reading, e-mails, social media, etc) that I try to keep up on. While I love summer, unfortunately, summer can also feel a bit creepy-crawly, thanks to all the night-time insects (it feels like they're throwing a huge party in your bedroom), mosquitoes, (think itchy and painful bites), wasps, and other bugs.
Exhausted yet? Me too!

Now go grab a summer drink and get some sun!

Hope you have a lovely weekend! xx

(Photos by Michael Wolf via mother nature network)