Strawberry Pavlova

layered strawberry pavlova recipe
There's nothing quite like making a scrumptious dessert, especially one as...
delicious as this Pavlova.
Fresh cream, fresh fruit, and that crunchy and chewy texture of meringue, simply perfect.
I followed this recipe and immediately decided it's my new spring go-to dessert when I'm craving something sweet. It's pure decadence! And moreover, it's so easy to make.
An elegant dessert to kick off the official arrival of Spring.

I definitely needed two layers so I could eat more cream and strawberries! :)

Note: The name, Pavlova, was chosen in honour of the Russian ballerina, Anna Pavlova, either during or after one of her tours in Australia and New Zealand in the 1920s. Pavlova is a popular dish and an important part of the national cuisine of both countries.