Chocolate Dipped Pretzels



Considering Halloween is almost upon us, I felt it was only appropriate to kick off the holiday with a candy recipe. I'm not usually drawn to salty snacks, but I've been dealing with a ridiculous craving for pretzels lately, so when I saw this recipe for "Chocolate Dipped Pretzels", I knew I had...
to give them a try. (Everyone knows that calories don't count this time of year, right?).
This Chocolate-dipped pretzels recipe is incredibly easy, and everyone will love the great taste of salty pretzels and sweet, smooth chocolate. The combination of sweet and salty flavours in this Halloween snack is unbeatable and when packaged up, also makes a great gift.

I hope you have a fabulous Halloween! xx

Chocolate Dipped Pretzels

Ingredients

1 bag pretzels

2 bags dark chocolate chips

Chopped nuts, for garnish

Sprinkles, for garnish

Directions

Melt chocolate chips in double boiler over medium heat.
Using tongs, or your fingers, quickly dip half of each pretzel in chocolate allowing the excess to run off.
Immediately cover the chocolate with chopped nuts, sprinkles or other toppings before the chocolate hardens.
Place on waxed paper lined cookie sheets. Allow to harden.
Once hardened, remove from sheets and store in a cool location, with waxed paper between layers.