Life Update : Why I've Been MIA

Hello, my lovely readers! Some of you may have noticed I've been MIA for the past three months. Here's what happened. Sibling's hip fracture surgery, a week in a hospital, nearly two months of physical therapy, and intense fear about my sibling's health. I was so anxious, depressed and focused on the hospital I hardly slept. Having a family member ill is physically and emotionally draining.

So I had to stop blogging for almost three months to look after my sibling, but I'll be back into regular posting next week. Breaking a bone is never a good thing, but breaking a hip is particularly bad. In those three months, we worried - a lot, but fortunately things are improving and my beloved sibling is on the mend now.

So I'm back! Thanks so much for sticking with me.

Hope you have a relaxing weekend. xx