The Boy and The Piano + Have a Lovely Weekend

christmas ball
Hello, everyone! Happy (belated) Thanksgiving to all my American friends! Hope you had a delicious Thanksgiving day with friends and family and much to be thankful for!

As the holiday season has officially begun, I thought I'd share with you the new John Lewis & Partners Christmas TV Advert 2018, The Boy and The Piano. I love the meaning behind it. The advert is about the power of a gift. And tells the true story of how a Christmas gift inspired and influenced the course of a little boy's life. That little boy is Elton John. This is a truly heartwarming Christmas advert; it really had an emotional impact on me. In fact, the last tinkle of the piano brought tears to my eyes.
I think I'll go playing some Elton John.

Hope you have a cozy weekend. xx

P.S. Remember, "Some gifts are more than just a gift."



(Video by John Lewis & Partners.)

Plus: Another inspirational Christmas Advert 2016 for you guys by John Lewis & Partners.