Walking Is Good for the Soul

...as well as the body.
I'm one of those people who enjoy walking and I swear by the psychological benefits of my daily outing. I know firsthand that walking improves my mood levels, quality of sleep and keeps me energized.

Whenever I get out for a walk, I often always come back more calm and relaxed.
As far back as I can remember, I always loved getting out for a long walk. When I was a kid, I used to take my sister for little "exploration walks" around the small town we lived in back then.
Eventually, I realized that these walks had a profound impact on me, the way I look at things.

Studies have shown that walking a half hour a day can exercise your brain, reduce your stress levels and enhance psychological well-being.
Walking also helps the planet. The environment we live in. So you help to reduce air pollution.

Walking built into your daily lifestyle plan does wonders!

Hope you have a great weekend! xx

P.S. Hey, let's go for a walk! Don't wear flip-flops. Flip-flops infamously have no support. Keep them only for the beach or the pool. Do wear snickers and comfortable walking shoes (As per Podiatrist recommendations).

(Photo by Spyros Papaspyropoulos.)