My New Life of Isolation

cutand-dry.blogspot.com horses
{Parnassos Mountain horses, Greece. Photo taken April 27, 2013}

My dears, I hope you and your families are safe and well. I have been at home for more than 40 days now. My life has changed. Everyone's life has changed since Covid-19 struck. This is my new reality.
Building resilience is very important right now. So I have turned to my favorite photographs to cure "coronavirus claustrophobia". I am an animal lover and these pictures of the horses just...
put a smile on my face every time I look at them. Also, I made a list of some of the little things I enjoy. Small things that never fail to make my day better:

* A nice hot cup of coffee in the morning. It makes you feel so good.

* Watching movies on Netflix.

* Being inspired by art in general.

* Trying new recipes, creating your own recipes.

* Organizing and sorting out stuff. Getting rid of junk around my home. (Great feeling of order at the end.)

* Cuddling up with a good book.

* Sleeping in.

* Wine and cheese. 

* The smell of grilled cheese wafts through the house.

Pause, reflect, and do the small things that bring you joy. I hope my list inspired you to go off and write your own list.

Have a wonderful weekend. Stay home, stay safe! xx


{Dartmoor National Park, South Devon, England, UK. Photo taken September 13, 2011}

Dartmoor National Park.