Hello 2015!

Happy New Year!! Welcome back from the holidays! Hope you had a great, relaxing time. I wish all of you the best for 2015.

It's that time of year-one where we're all looking for New Year's resolutions. Every January, people like to make resolutions for the next 365 days or so. I don't make resolutions anymore (I'm a bit of an under achiever when it comes to making resolutions...hehe) but this year I've decided to make some goals for myself.

So. Here's my list of big and small goals this year:
*Try to take life less seriously.

* Create a photo book. (more to come on this)

* Eat more fish, fruit, and vegetables.

* Live in the present moment. 

* Finish what I start. 

* Focus on being creative. 

* Get more sleep. 

* Get more exercise. 

I'm already excited about 2015! I just hope that I'll actually do them. :)

Here are a few shots for you.
Brussels, Belgium.
Plymouth, England.
May your 2015 be sweet!
Plaka area, Athens. 
I hope you had a good 2014, everybody. Hope you have a grand year in 2015!

Have a wonderful, light-filled day! xx