Fall Is in the Air!



Autumn colours.

Hello everybody! I've been MIA since my last post. My apologies! Thanks for hanging in and checking on me. So. It's been a while since my last post. Now it's late September. The time has flown by! (It seems to go even faster the older you get!;)
Things have been a little busy in the "real world" lately, leaving not enough time for blogging. This past weekend was packed with photo-shoots and quality time with family. I have really missed you guys, I must admit.
Anyway, Fall certainly is in the air! (Mark your calendars: September 22nd is the first day of autumn.) It's almost overwhelming how much I want to see, and do, during these next couple of months.
Cozy over-sized sweaters, home-cooked comfort food, misty mornings, crisp air, fall foliage, and steaming hot cider are just a few things on my mind as fall approaches. I'm so looking forward to seeing, smelling and breathing the fall season itself.

Here's a list of things I'm planning on doing this year.

* Go apple picking.

* Spend a Saturday afternoon baking apple pie.

* Try out new pumpkin pie recipes.

* Make cookies shaped like autumn leaves.

* Take more photos.

* Go on a fall nature walk.

* Visit a winery.

* Go on a leaf hunt.

* Collect golden brown autumn leaves.

* Get a new scarf.

I hope this list gives you some ideas for your own Fall To-Do list. Have a wonderful weekend! xx

Plus, three past posts you may have missed:

Autumn Inspiration.

A Little Touch of Fall.

Leaves and Blog love.