September 18, 2015

Fall Is in the Air!



Autumn colours.

Hello everybody! I've been MIA since my last post. My apologies! Thanks for hanging in and checking on me. So. It's been a while since my last post. Now it's late September. The time has flown by! (It seems to go even faster the older you get!;)
Things have been a little busy in the "real world" lately, leaving not enough time for blogging. This past weekend was packed with photo-shoots and quality time with family. I have really missed you guys, I must admit.
Anyway, Fall certainly is in the air! (Mark your calendars: September 22nd is the first day of autumn.) It's almost overwhelming how much I want to see, and do, during these next couple of months.
Cozy over-sized sweaters, home-cooked comfort food, misty mornings, crisp air, fall foliage, and steaming hot cider are just a few things on my mind as fall approaches. I'm so looking forward to seeing, smelling and breathing the fall season itself.

Here's a list of things I'm planning on doing this year.

* Go apple picking.

* Spend a Saturday afternoon baking apple pie.

* Try out new pumpkin pie recipes.

* Make cookies shaped like autumn leaves.

* Take more photos.

* Go on a fall nature walk.

* Visit a winery.

* Go on a leaf hunt.

* Collect golden brown autumn leaves.

* Get a new scarf.

I hope this list gives you some ideas for your own Fall To-Do list. Have a wonderful weekend! xx

Plus, three past posts you may have missed:

Autumn Inspiration.

A Little Touch of Fall.

Leaves and Blog love.