Last Week's Best Moments

teddy bear and christmas bokeh
Friday already? Gosh, what a quick week this has been. It seems like I've hardly gotten anything done...I will happily say, however, that I did manage to get the Christmas tree up (photos will follow soon), so at least that's something! ;)
beautiful burning fireplace

It has been a very cold past week. Some days it can be difficult to simply get out of bed in the morning. Cold winters call for a cozy night in, sitting by the fireplace, with a good book, and a glass of red wine to warm the heart.

While browsing the internet the other day, I stumbled upon this inspirational video, The Man On The Moon - it moved me to tears. It really did.
The message is simple yet powerful: "Show someone they're loved this Christmas."
I hope you love it as much as I do.

My dears, hope you have a great weekend! Wishing you the magic and love of this season today and everyday. xx

(Video via METRO.)