Mid-February




Hello everyone! Hope you are all staying safe and healthy during this difficult time. I, personally, have been coping with an uncomfortable facial skin inflammation, a rash, or perioral dermatitis that occurred around my mouth and chin. (Photo below.) Getting a professional opinion is a must, but I thought I'd rather seek help without an in-person trip to the doctor's office under the circumstances. So I managed to use telemedicine contacting my dermatologist. Luckily he was able to work with me using pictures of my skin lesions sent by phone.


On another note, over the last two weeks, I have been enjoying the uncommon warm weather by going for walks around the neighborhood. Definitely there are signs of spring around us in mid-February. Yep! Spring is just around the corner.

Hope you have a lovely weekend! xx