Walk - Exercise - Relax

Hello  everybody! Omg, it has been ages since I last posted anything on my blog. My apologies for this. In fact, the last few months have been difficult; family health issues, personal down moments, experiencing some significantly stressful event. Anyway, I'm here.

Many of us would agree that we are living in trying times because of the pandemic. To say that the virus outbreak has dramatically changed peoples' life and also has affected almost every aspect of our lives is an understatement. But we need, we must stay strong and remain active. Here are some tips I found them to be very helpful:

WALK - EXERCISE - RELAX

* Walking even around your neighborhood. Going for a walk. Breathing in fresh air always helps me think and sort things out. Waking gives me real peace, relieves stress and improves my mood. 

* Physical Activity. Exercise is an important part of a healthy lifestyle.

* Taking time to relax, find time to unwind.

For Aristotle, the famous ancient Greek philosopher who was named a peripatetic for his habit of strolling up and down whilst teaching, walking is important because it can significantly free your mind and clear your thinking.

Hope you have a great weekend! xx 

Free Summer Cards.

(Photo of two men exercising by Annie Spratt. Photo of girl relaxing by Jordan Bauer.)