Simple Little Pleasures + Have a Fun Weekend!

Sometimes you just want to sit and watch the sunrise.
Watching seagulls flying against the wind.

It seems like my whole life has become about the little things and I am...

all the richer and happier for it.
Walking on a lighthouse pier in the morning.
Dramatic cloud formations.
chinese food cozy restaurant
Happy hour at cozy restaurants.
delicious vanilla ice cream
Indulging in a smooth, creamy, delicious Vanilla Ice Cream. Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe here .
vintage gerbera collage
Spring blooms.
Beautiful reflections.
Bird watching.
Watching the sunset.
three glasses of iced coffee
three glasses of iced coffee
A nice glass of iced coffee on a hot summer day.

All of these are little pleasures but big in my book. This weekend I'm excited for the simple little pleasures that I'm hoping to take full advantage of.

I hope your weekend will be everything you are hoping for and more.

Have a great one! xx

Comments Off