Life Lately: Practicing Laughing

I'll admit it. I have an undeveloped funny bone...I guess it's because I am a little bit shy but I'm working on it. Having a sense of humour (humor) is important in life. Some researchers think humor and laughter just might do both your body and mind good. The fact cannot be denied and laughter is truly the best medicine.
Developing a good sense of humour...

Taking myself  less serious. Laughing about my own situations, even if it feels forced. Laughing at myself. Laughter can make it easier to cope with difficult situations.



Making it a habit to spend time with friends who make me laugh.

Finding the humour in everyday events and seeing the lighter side of things.

Smiling more often. Smiling even when something may be mildly pleasing.

Surrounding myself with reminders to lighten up. I have framed some photos of me and my family having fun.

Keeping funny movies and books on hand for when I need an added humour boost.

Enjoying the things that make me smile.

As Corky Siegel once said, "Life is too important to take it seriously."

Hope you have a beautiful weekend and here are some of my wonderful blogging fellows that always make me smile.

Theresa of The Run "A" Round Ranch Report, Lynn of Good Things Happened, Hilary of The Smitten Image, Cloudia of Comfort Spiral, Gail of Louisiana Belle, Sylvia of  Sylvia From Over The Hills, Eileen of Viewing Nature With Eileen, RK of Riot Kitty, Sandra of MadSnapper, Kelly of Kelly's Thoughts and Ramblings.

Have a great one! xx

(Illustrations by Randy Otter via imgur)

(Top Illustration by Eduardo Salles)