Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all the American readers! It's a different posting schedule this week. If you follow my blog, you know that I usually post once or twice a week on Tuesdays and Fridays but because of the holiday, I felt it was only appropriate to sit down and write a Thanksgiving post.
I hope you have a delicious day with friends and family and lots of great food.
Whether you celebrate this holiday or not, I hope your day is filled with love, laughter, and happiness.

Now before I sign off, I want to take a moment and let you know I am so thankful and grateful for all of you. I feel so lucky to have your support and friendship. You guys inspire me. I don't know what I would do without all of you! xx

P.S. I do hope you find much to be thankful for today, and everyday!

(Photo via memesvault.)