Coffee, Cake and Inspiration

delicious molten chocolate cake
Molten Chocolate Cake. {Get the recipe for Molten Chocolate Cake.}

If you're a regular reader of Cut and Dry, then you know that I'm a big fan of positive affirmations (Positive affirmations: Statements of intent. Through these statements we express our desire of how we want our life to be), positive thinking and quotes about life.

I keep these inspirational words written on cards pinned to the wall above my...
computer to empower myself almost daily with motivational quotes and phrases.
It's amazing how having some positive words in front of you could prove the impetus to put on those running shoes and hit the pavement.
Robin Williams once said, "No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world."

Here's my collection of picture positive phrases. I hope you find it inspiring. At this point I should say that the choice of these images is not random. Food and feelings often go hand in hand. Don't you think? ;)

Have a wonderful weekend! xx



reese's peanut butter cups
easy yogurt cake
Easy Yogurt Cake. {Get the recipe for Easy Yogurt Cake.} 
A Cup of Joe.