Life's Little Pleasures

Flowers make me incredibly happy. Hope they do the same for you.
Embracing the winter chill. 

I like winter, despite the cold weather and snow. I love curling up on my sofa with a cup of hot chocolate. I love curling up in a warm, cozy sweater. I love to photograph winter landscapes. Need I say more?
This week has been cold - like ridiculously cold. I'll be focusing on staying warm this weekend with fuzzy socks, cozy blankets and hot chocolate.

Hope you have a great weekend! Be safe and stay warm! xx

Sitting by the window and savoring my favorite flavor of coffee.
Something about this little scene way calling me to shoot it.
Watching the clouds form beautiful shapes. It's never the same show twice.
We all need a little magic in our lives, right?
Spending a few days in a lovely cottage.

I love ivy-covered houses. There's something completely medieval and amazing about ivy on houses. Well, you would never have to paint again! ;)

A warm bowl of soup on a lazy Friday night after a hard day. Nothing beats the comfort-giving qualities of a warm bowl of soup.
French Toast. There is nothing nicer than sitting at home in my pajamas and eating one of my favorite desserts. Yum!
Hunting out interesting reflections. Capturing outside window reflections...glass can be a lot of fun to work with.
Getting outdoors for a long walk on a cold day.