Five Things Tuesday

Painters suspended on cables of the Brooklyn Bridge, on October 7, 1914.

Discovering visually appealing content from around the web.

It's been a while since I posted a Five Things Tuesday post. I decided I wanted to start doing it again so here goes...
For those of you who are new readers "Five Things Tuesday" was started a couple of years ago as a way to sit down and reflect on what the past days have been like for me.


Today is International Women's Day so I thought I'd share this brilliant video with you "100 years of incredible women." I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did.
International Women's Day is celebrated in many countries around the world. It is a day when women are recognized for their achievements without regard to divisions, whether national, ethnic, linguistic, cultural, economic or political.
International Women's Day first emerged from the activities of labour movement at the turn of the twentieth century in North America and across Europe.
Keeping myself motivated and inspired.
Photographing spring flowers. There is beauty all around us; we just have to learn to see it.

Current food craving.

On those days when I find myself feeling overwhelmed by stress, emotional, and like I can't do anything right, a nice cup of tea and donuts always make me feel better. 

(Historic photo by Eugene de Salignac via The Atlantic. Video via YouTube Spaces.)