What Is Happiness?





Who wouldn't want to feel happier? But what is happiness, anyway? This video actually made me smile. Then it made me happy!
Over the last few years, I've come to realize that happiness can be attained at any moment that you desire.
So I thought I'd share with you all 5 ways to happier living. These are some tips that I've found helpful, but everyone is different. I know that we all have different ideas about what happiness is and how to get it, but I hope these ideas will inspire you to start creating more joy in your life.

1. Fake it till you feel it.

2. Help others.

3. Practice smiling.

4. Train your brain to be happier by practicing gratitude.

5. Train your brain to be happier by acknowledging the importance of the small moments and little things.

Hope you have a blissful weekend! xx

(Video by Dr. Sood.)