Perfect Pick-Me-Up

beautiful bunch of pink roses
A beautiful pick-me-up bunch of Roses.

From time to time, I get a little down, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. More often than not, I wake up feeling anxious and stressed...feeling like I just want to curl up under the covers and not face the day ahead. (Morning blues?). I think it's because I'm not doing well with my goals and I often fail to live up to my standards.
I'm not as disciplined as I'd like.
I leave small personal tasks undone...
I fail in eating as healthy as I want.

One of the practical ways for overcoming anxiety that works best for me is: Looking at cut flowers first thing in the morning. Flowers in your home have positive psychological benefits. They can help boost your energy levels and improve your mood. Flowers make me happy. I hope they make you, guys, happy too.

Hope you have a beautiful weekend! xx

roses motivation quote on lie



betty manousos' beautiful pink rose