Have a Great Summer!


To be honest, I can't claim that my favorite season of the year is summer - every season has its pros and cons - so it is difficult for me to decide which season I like most.
However,...
there's so much to look forward to in summer!

Pool time

Beach time

Long days, shorts nights


Clear blue skies

Summer is for Popsicles!
Summer is perfect for a delicious summer cocktail.

Summer is a a great time to relax with friends and family by soaking up the sun at a beach.
It's no wonder we associate summer with feeling happy and carefree. One of the things I love about the summer months is listening to night time sounds, crickets and frogs. This is the thing that screams summer for me because it reminds me of my childhood summers.

It's summertime; and this song is always coming to my mind..."Summertime and the life is easy, fish are jumping and the cotton is high..."
Here's the story of the most popular song "Summertime".

As you head out into the sun, never forget to wear sunscreen.

Plus, two CUT and DRY posts you might have missed.

Frankly, Mrs. Tomato I love You and A Gourmet Touch.

Hope you have a lovely weekend! xx

(Still Life Art by Mihalis Amarantos.)