Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays, everyone! Can you believe 2020 is right around the corner? Thank you so much for such a wonderful year. I can't express how grateful I am to have you here. Also, thanks much for reading CUT and DRY. Very much looking forward to new posts and exciting adventures in 2020.

{I made this Christmas card from one of my photos of Plymouth, Devon, UK. A gift from me to all of you!}

'Tis the season to wish one another love and peace.
For those celebrating, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope you're all making this a Christmas to remember.

Enjoy the holiday season! xx

P.S. I was really moved by the heartwarming John Lewis & Partners Christmas 2019 Ad.
Someone said..."You know it's Christmas when you're crying over a John Lewis advert."
Couldn't agree more.



(Top photo of Alfred Hitchcock.Video by John Lewis & Partners Christmas 2019 Advert.)