Weekend Refuel

portrait of a sad girl
So last night, I caught myself in a funk - not depressed, but empty, purposeless and disconnected and couldn't figure out why.
You know, those days that feel blah - and the nice weather is certainly not to blame.
Once I realized what was happening, I decided to make a list of some things (quick fixes) for getting out of my funk.

*Give myself permission to do nothing and just be.

*Put on some happy music.

*Go for a walk. (It's surprising how much physical activity can lift a funk.)

*Read a good book or see an inspirational movie.

*Take the afternoon off and take a nap.

*Make a list of 10 things you are thankful for.

*Stop worrying about things you have no control over.

*Be here NOW.
portrait of a happy girl
Live in the moment.

Hope you get a chance to refuel this weekend. Have a great one, and Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers and mothers-to-be out there! xx

AROUND THE WEB

5 reasons to stop negativity and how to do it.

Why you should follow your dreams.

12 minutes to a happier you.

Meet the French author who has happiness figured out.

Made me laugh.

P.S. Thanks so much, Anastasia, for posing for me!:)