Summer Faves


Morning walks to look for...
wildflowers.
beach
Anticipating upcoming beach getaway.
red tomatoes
Tomatoes at the farmer's market that taste of summer and real tomato. (Frankly, Mrs Tomato, I Love You!)
minted mango pineapple iced tea collage


Drinking lots of Minted Mango Pineapple Green Iced Tea.
almond cherry ice cream
Ice cream, of course, one of the best things about summer!
I am re-reading Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates. Parallel I am reading The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer. I'd highly recommend both. 
I enjoy wearing T-shirts. What to wear this summer? How cute are these T-shirts. I need one of these!

(The "born to count" one is especially awesome, don't you think?)
free summer card
A summer card for all of you! (Double click on the image then click Save image as...)

Have a wonderful summer day! xx

P.S. Let's connect on Facebook.

In The Summer Heat

What about these summer light things.

(T-shirts via CircleCount)