Five Things Tuesday

Going on a nature hike on a crisp fall day; one of the many reasons to fall in love with Autumn. The colors were quite nice.

It's been a while since I posted a Five Things Tuesday post. I decided I wanted to start doing it again so why not start with some quotes and life lessons?
I came across these fabulous life lessons by Regina Brett recently and wanted to share them with you. Each one is a great reminder of what matters most in life.
I always look upon quotes, whenever I feel low; such things always help me to keep things in perspective.
In fact, quotes make much more sense now that I am getting older and (hopefully) wiser.

45 life lessons (and 5 to grow on) by Regina Brett. Such great wisdom to follow!
These sayings and quotes  have already changed my way of thinking about a few things in my life.

Hope your week is going well. Have a great Tuesday! xx


Getting ready for fall colour. I am absolutely in love with the colors of fall.
Bringing some fall to my kitchen.
Three-Cheese Baked Tagliatelle Pasta. I made this recipe the other night and everyone loved it. Very delicious, very simple and very easy to put together. Tasty alternative to the traditional Mac and Cheese.

I'll be sure to share the recipe on Friday. :)
How to easily cut, slice and peel an avocado. I really love avocados, but I never knew this way to cut them. Come to find out I've been slicing avocados the hard way.

(Life Quote by Regina Brett)

P.S. Here's a Cut and Dry post you may have missed:  Are we really making the most of the fall season?