Life Is Precious

Plymouth uk on a rainy day
Hello there. Happy December 1st! I hope you all have a great December this year.
So, you might have noticed, I haven't posted for a while here and on social media, and I wanted to explain why. Here's what happened...
A beloved relative of mine had been in a horrible car accident and he was in critical condition; being told about it had been particularly shocking because the news had come totally out of the blue. In fact, there'd been no time to prepare emotionally, mentally or practically.
So my responsibilities and priorities had to be changed as I focused completely on my relative's survival.
I'd felt emotionally exhausted at the time. But I'd tried to be as positive as possible throughout my relative's two month stay in the hospital, hoping my positive thoughts would help him improve.
It was a huge relief when G started to show signs of improvement. Now he is completely recovered from his car accident. Thank God!
This incident has made me realize (again) just how precious life really is.

On a different note, I have a lot of catching up to do, so bear with me.;)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Stay warm and snuggly. xx

athens greece


cutand-dry.blogspot card life is precious