Surprise Yourself + Have an Inspiring Weekend

cutand-dry.blogspot.com street photo
One thing I have learned from some extremely happy (and healthy aging) people is to keep on learning something new throughout my life. There's big satisfaction to be found in learning things and really mastering a new skill.
Read a book. The morning paper. Attend a seminar, watch a documentary movie, take a course for fun...
Nothing can make me more proud at the moment, than learning something new every day. You see, doing something for the first time gives me the chance to grow, to move my brain and keep it healthy. Research has long shown that new knowledge and learning activities pay off. 

Being creative with my spare time has definitely improved the quality of my life.

Hope you have a great weekend! xx

P.S. Discover your hidden talents! Remember, just because you can't currently play the piano doesn't mean that you'll never be able to.