Motivation Makes Things Happen

lantern and bokeh
Sometimes all we need is a little motivation to get you to your goals and helps you live your dreams; to give you the drive and the zest in doing things. Oftentimes, I find myself suffering from a lack of motivation, feeling unhappy with one or two aspects of the life I'm living. But I'm determined to change my life's attitude and I'm really going to work hard to change my way of thinking for the better. We can't always change external circumstances, but we can always change how we think about any situation that occurs. Success and even how we deal with challenges will depend very much on our attitude.  When we change the quality of our thinking, we change the quality of our life.

I openly say that I'm a quote addict. And this saying has helped me many times to battle a rough day or bad day.
"If you feel like giving up, just look back on how far you are already."

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, stay safe! xx

P.S.
Social distancing measures feel really important right now. Hope you're hanging in there.