Five Things Tuesday

Lacoste Playground  Magazine.

Well hello there! Hope your week is off to a good start


I've been a magazine lover all my life. I love magazines that are really creative and artistic in their visual style. I definitely enjoy the layout, content and images of my favourite magazines. I love art magazines, interior design magazines, photography magazines, and food magazines. I can't imagine not having certain magazines to hold and smell...
In this digital age print media still matters. I strongly believe there will always be a place for print media.
One of my favourite quotes. I need to keep reminding myself of that.

Hyde Park. One of the Royal Parks of London, UK.
Don't mess with my morning coffee!






Chocolate Chip Muffins. Looking forward to making these. Yum!

P.S. On Positive.
Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
Joseph Campbell